Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Friday, January 06, 2006

In The Studio. Oh wait, Studios. Hah! PLURAL!

Folks, it’s been a week. It’s been a very good week. And next week is looking even better.

I spent two hours in the booth yesterday, doing my first shift for a Books on Tape company in Bethesda; reading character voices. We hopped from one booth to the next (and from one serialized story to the next), and it was just terrific.

If that weren’t enough (and it is), next Thursday I’m headed back into DC to record round one of the second set of episodes for the cartoon. Can’t say much of anything, I’m afraid, but I will tell you this: The scripts are hilarious. This stuff is educational, and it’ll be enjoyable for the teachers, too. And I can’t get enough.

I know exactly how lucky I am, folks, to be able to do this. And I intend to savor every minute of it. Every last minute.

You better believe there’ll be more to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home