Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Sunday, February 26, 2006

It's Time


Well folks, it’s finally here. The WATCH Awards are in a few hours, and I’m heading out the door in just a little while. I have been looking forward to this evening for weeks.

I got a very nice phone call from Wendy, wishing me luck tonight. Against the other nominees in my competition, I’m going to need it.

I don’t want to ramble, (although heaven knows my brain is racing today) so I’ll keep this brief. I count myself very fortunate just to be a nominee, although winning would be phenomenal.

The tux is on, I’ve got a full tank, and whatever way the chips fall, it’s gonna be a night to remember.

Cheers, folks. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home