Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Monday, February 27, 2006

One Heck Of A Night


Home again, home again, jiggity jig.

Folks, you are reading the words of one happy customer. Damn. I had me a night. I mingled, schmoozed & parlayed with the theatre community of the tri-state area. The Mystery of Irma Vep won a prize or two, including Stan Harris’s unbelievably impressive tie with himself for best Sound Design. Outstanding.

Did I win?

Nope.


Hardly the point. I enjoyed my night incredibly, regardless. There are specific people to thank for that.

To the winners, congratulations. To the rest, my entirely empathetic pats on the back. Rock on. To Leta, who kept the show running smoothly, well done. Damn well done.

More to follow, folks. With a snapshot or two of yours truly in a sharp-lookin’ tux.

Bam.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home