Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Well. That's Over With.

The Scriptapalooza results are in, a day early no less.

I didn't make it.

I honestly don't know what I was expecting, or hoping for, here. I was so sure it would've worked.

The idea in question really is dead-- it didn't work as a comic. It doesn't work as a TV Pilot.

I could try again, and I will, with other ideas and plots; but for now, I think I'm done with the genre. Also known as: something my brother suggested I do (namely, move on) six months ago.

Shit. Shit.

I will say this-- I gave it my all. I gave it my absolute all. Much good that it did.

And you can bet I'll be back for more. Damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home