Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Damn.


Sleep would be a good thing, right about now. At around quarter after one. In the AM.

Shit.

Insomnia strikes every now and again. Granted, it's been a while; but still. To be fair, there's been a decent amount of thought to work through, of late. Career thoughts. Writing endeavors. Moving. Other equal or greater things.

Forgive me. It's been a long week (on TUESDAY) and it is only getting longer. I am not complaining. The things making my week longer are by all means welcome. Part of me would prefer having too much to think about, rather than too little. Like that'll happen.

Okay. Enough outta me. Have a great morning, folks. More to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home