Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Outstanding. Just Outstanding.


Folks, I'm pleased as punch to report that I'm headed back up to NY-- this makes two visits in a week!

The cartoon company in question wants me to audition for another show; this one's brand-spankin' new. I'm up for the roles of some teenagers. Cannot. Wait.

Depending on the availability of a certain someone*cough* Tamia! *cough*, it'll either be a real short visit or I could be sticking around for dinner. Who knows?

I really have to hand it NYCastings: I've barely been a blip on the V.O. screen 'til now, and now I'm scooting up for my third cartoon try-out in as many weeks.

Rock. On.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home