Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Productivity


Afternoon, folks.

It's Wednesday, and it occurs to me that this has already been (and continues to be) a productive week: I'm doing what I want to do.

I've had an audition in New York, seen a friend I've missed for years, had a good rehearsal, finished one transcription project and started another, worked with my penciller on character sketches, gone on walks, been in a recording studio, and seen a movie with my brother.

Still on the list: Another audition, writing out a scene for the first/trial issue of the comic, spending time with another friend I haven't seen in over a year, and another rehearsal. BAM.

If I can manage to enjoy a cigar somewhere in there, I'll have it made. HAH.

Have a great night, folks. I plan to, my own self. Ciao for now.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Do you like have a day job or are you independently wealthy?

     
  • At 8:49 AM, Blogger Casey Jones said…

    Me? Independently Wealthy? *fights laughter*

    No. No independent wealth. I DO have a day job; but they let me take off when I need to. I'm that small a cog.

    When I'm not working there, I'm transcribing which helps to bankroll the other stuff.

    Independently wealthy... HAH.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home