Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Friday, October 13, 2006

Bravo Hearts Aaron Sorkin


I like Bravo. It's a good network. I'm not crazy about their Reality TV, but I like their choice in programming.

They're batshit for Aaron Sorkin.

I like me some West Wing. I'm considering having an affair with Studio 60, it's so good. (I know she sees other people. I'm okay with that.) Both are shown on Bravo.

What flick are they airing tonight? A Few Good Men. By Aaron Sorkin. If it were possible, I think they'd present a picture-in-picture showing of The American President to cram as much Sorkin in to a day as possible.

Too much of a good thing? I don't know. It's just TV, after all.

Beats thinking about real stuff at this hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home