Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Counting Down


It's Wednesday. Ten days and counting. I think I've packed up all the books I'm taking with me. The rest will go to Good Will. I have plans. Things to do once I get there.

I'm working on a fun little writing project; one that hit a bit of a wall, earlier. I thought of something that would help get past the wall, and it actually worked. Hooray for props and any and all manner of inspiration. Shazam.

Things take time. Time, money. Effort. Luck.

I'm going to miss people. Very much. And that's the trade-off. The biggest. Getting to chase down a career and 'the dream', in exchange for leaving behind 90% of the people I know. I usually hate cliches but this is mine, I guess. Moving to New York. Good Lord.

Ciao for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home