Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Monday, November 27, 2006

Hmm.


So. I' moving to New York City in twelve days. It feels huge. I can't measure how strange it feels. Really. Everything is going to change.

Friends I've seen sporadically over the last decade are going to become a lot closer. My side-jobs up until now are going to be my only jobs. Voice work and transcription; that's it.

I don't mind saying it's freaking me out a bit. Course, we've known for years that a move is one of the biggest changes a person can undertake; and it's high time for this one. High time.

Shit.

I'm going through the process of sorting my things into boxes; both literal and the lesser-case of that which I'm taking with me and that which I leave behind. Who needs metaphors with that going on?

I'm going to miss my friends. My family. My future is staring me in the face and I have no idea what it looks like. So here it is. Twelve days away.

Ready or not. Here I come.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home