Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Monday, November 20, 2006

What A Day


Two days, point of fact. Scooted up to the Big Apple yesterday to see my future apartment. Had a splendid lunch with an old friend and a fantastic dinner at a French restaurant in Astoria.

Followed it up this morning by having breakfast w/ Tamia and scooting straight to my first announcer job with 4Kids Entertainment.

The downsides? My train was delayed by an hour. I got home to check my email, which contained some bad news.

Long story short, I've been trying to get a creative pursuit off the ground for months (not the comic book, something else). Contracts are involved, important enough to get a lawyer of my own to look things over. We're unable to come to an agreement. So that sucks.

The funny thing? I'm a lot less upset about it than I thought I'd be. Since I made the decision to move to New York, I have more important things to think about. There'll be other opportunities.

Funny world.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home