Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Friday, November 10, 2006

1,095 Days.


I just realized-- I've been working at my day job for three years. Three years today, in fact. Happy Anniversary.

In 2003, I'd quit my retail job, having grown to hate it after only two months. Exactly a month later, I was contacted by my current employer; who found me through Monster.com.

Three years. Let's see... That's about thirteen productions, three student films, four girlfriends, three plays and a screenplay written, two unsuccessful (so far) comic books, one gig as an extra on a movie set, one WATCH nomination and one plan to move to New York. It's also one narration job, twelve cartoons, one CGI animated short, one Software Demo, and countless deaths in dozens of books on tape. Sweet.

Attended three weddings, one just-reception, two funerals, one anniversary party, three races (all for the same person), yet never actually made it to the zoo. Dang.

Have a good one, folks. Ciao for now.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You attended two weddings and two funerals all for the same person?!? Talk about an overachiever...

     
  • At 2:46 PM, Blogger Casey Jones said…

    To clarify: All three races were run by the same person. No weddings or funerals overlapped. In any way. Sheesh.

     
  • At 3:24 PM, Blogger mr.stinkhead said…

    What about getting in ToyFare Magazine?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home