Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Today's Commute, Took The Dimholt Road Instead of 495


Sheesh. The fog this morning! Couldn't see ten feet in front of you, let alone with condensation-smudged windows. Traffic was surprisingly light for such weather conditions. Which, I suppose, is why the good lord invented the person who invented headlights.

Don't go and let the murky conditions be any kind of omen for tonight's election results. Nah. That'd just be silly...

* * *

I have to say, just once, that I love the political ads where any politician's known association with George W. Bush is considered a black mark on their judgment. I'm ordinarily not a fan of negative campaigning, but that just cracks me up.

Ciao for now, folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home