Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Washing Machine, Two. Earphones, Nothin'


*sigh* I did go to college. Even gradjamated. I'm a smart person. A person who still manages to do very stupid things. Like leave things in the pockets of clothing before putting them in the wash.

Two weeks ago it was a pen. I vowed to check pockets from then on... and proceeded to leave a tiny set of earphones in a pair of jeans.

They still work, but they sound like you're listening to a radio instead of a little iPod. Through cotton. Brilliant.

To quote Heather: *facepalm*

2 Comments:

  • At 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If you purchased your iPod less then a year ago, the headphones are still under warranty. Just go to http://depot.info.apple.com/ipod type in your serial code (can be found on back of iPod) and the date, or close to it, when you bought it. They will send you a new pair, and you send them the old in a complementary envelope.

     
  • At 7:19 PM, Blogger Casey Jones said…

    Well there's the rub. My brother advised me not to use the actual earphones that came with the iPod. He said they were a dead give-away that I was carrying one, an attractant to muggers.

    So I bought another pair; the ones that went into the wash. So I still have the ones that came with the thing. Brilliant.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home