Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Thursday, November 09, 2006

For Heather


I know it's a touch belated, seeing how Halloween is over and gone; but when I saw this, I had to point it out.

I know no bigger fan of V For Vendetta than my friend Heather. I speak of the flick, not the comic. Steadfast dedication to the works of Alan Moore is my turf.

Anyway: enclosed find a link to VGCats, an online comic that is regularly crude, but often hilarious. Today they spoof V and it's thankfully funny and in no way involves poop jokes. Thank God for small favors.

Happy (Laaate) Halloween, Folks.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love it. Thanks for the pick-me-up, hon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home