Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Well. That Kinda Sucked.


Yesterday had far too many thoughts. What was genuinely good tidings for someone else tossed me into a spin-cycle funk of "Where the hell am I headed?" that lasted the rest of the day and night.

Which is where my friends came in.

I had a splendid dinner w/ Jenna at this great Chinese restaurant in Greenbelt. (Best Kung Pao around.) Had a drink w/ Anjili in DC, not that we did much to lift one another's spirits. She was exhausted, and I was pretty much a pill.

Called up Bill, and we talked for a while, as I drove home. Bill's one of the most 'together' people I know. His life is heading exactly in the direction it should be. (At least it is from where I'm standing.)

Went home, popped in a movie, called it a night. At which point I got a surprise phone call from another good friend. A bad day was made very tolerable after all.

Grazzi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home