Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Monday, November 13, 2006

Dun Dun De Dun, Dun Dun De Doom


A friend of mine attended a wedding this weekend, in Georgetown. She forwarded along some photos from the big to-do. I saw five or six faces I haven't seen since high school, including the Bride's. It was downright surreal to be looking at such new pictures of old friends, dressed in bridesmaid's gowns no less. They haven't aged a day.

Andy got married two years ago. My friend Andrea was married this January. Frankly, seeing those pictures this morning got me thinking.

The whole concept has parked on my head, now. Too many thoughts bumping into one another: comparisons, reminiscences, fears and notions that for once may be too personal to go into on a blog. God knows how I picked up the habit in the first place.

Going to need to get out for a bit, stretch the legs and clear the cobwebs. Good thing it's lunch time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home