Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Giving Thanks


It's the fourth Thursday in November, and here we all are not at work; hopefully taking some time to be grateful for the good things we have.

I'm grateful to be healthy. I have a job that I like and starting to build a career that I'm crazy about. I'm moving to New York in two weeks. I've got friends up there that can help me land on my feet.

My family has been nothing but supportive about the move. I'm going to miss them (and my friends) terribly; but this is where I gotta go.

So yeah. Life is good. Happy Turkey Day, folks.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Thanksgiving hon. Here's to a wonderful new beginning for you. Mwah.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home