Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Dreams Are Wacky.


I dreamt this morning that I adopted a little girl. She looked nothing like me; about three to five years old. I had no idea what family she came from; she more or less fell in to my lap.

Then there was the train ride. Distinctly remember being on a train.

Now, the fine people at www.dreammoods.com defined that adopting a child symbolizes finding something new in your life. That the change is already happening. It suggested that I think about what would make me happy.

As for the train ride, that more or less symbolized that, pardon the pun, I was "on the right track."

With the move only seven days away, I think those are some pretty good indicators.

Here's hoping.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Interesting site you found there. Last week I had a dream that I remember as being startling, but when I woke up, all I could remember was holding a pineapple. The possible interpretations intrigue me:

    To see a pineapple in your dream represents self-confidence, ambition and success. You are self-assured in what you do. Alternatively, it indicates sexual problems and issues of losing control.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home