Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Friday, December 22, 2006

Yuletide Juggling


Oh, yeah... Christmas is Monday.

In light of moving costs, my Christmas gifts to friends and loved ones will be... postponed. By a few months. Um. (The posting below about shopping with Bill and Dany consisted of them shopping. I watched. I just wanted to spend time with 'em.)

Everyone that's heard the "waiting 'til June" plan has been very supportive; they understand that it isn't cheap A) to move, B) to the most expensive city in the country.

I'm tired. It's been a long, productive day. The voiceover class was educational to say the least; and I'm hoping it will lead to forming some business contacts in the future. Learning patience is just one more lesson to be learned.

It's half past eleven, and I'm heading back to MD tomorrow for Christmas. And the fourth pitcher of iced tea (since I moved here) is cooling on the stove.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home