Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

All The Comforts Of Home


Ahh. *Sips coffee* Sometime today, a bookcase should be arriving. Then begins the madcap race to unpack all my books to make room for the bed, which should be arriving tomorrow. If I can squeeze in an audition for an improv comedy team tonight or tomorrow, it's a slice of fried gold.

I'm looking forward to catching up with a friend of mine, Suzanna. I haven't seen her in the flesh in about two years, but she's here in NYC so we're getting coffee. Can't wait.

My thanks go out to Pedro, without whom my fresh-ground coffee would not be here. Or free. Hah. Waking up, ambling into the kitchen to grind up some liquid wake-up is a good feeling.

*sigh* Back to work. Glad to have work to get back to.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home