Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Wow. Wait, Let Me Rephrase That: WOW.


I've seen an ad for a movie called Black Christmas. A pyschopath stalks the halls of a Sorority House. On Christmas.

I am not making this up.

A Sorority House Massacre. This movie appears to have a full-fledged budget. I have a terrible fear in me that has nothing to do with an axe-wielding lunatic or whathaveyou.

That whistling noise you're hearing is standards. Dropping down a deep pit. Way, way down. Ho Ho No.

***

It just keeps getting better. Did a quick check on IMDB, this flick is a remake. That cracked. Me. Up.

It's Christmas come early.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No my dear..your "ho ho NO!" cracked me up!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home