Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You


My thanks go to every one of my friends, who found the time to say good-bye. It meant a lot. It's meant everything.

I don't need to say that it's been a stressful week; packing my life into boxes that I'm either taking with me or leaving behind. The furniture arrives Sunday, the bed on Thursday. Hell of a thing.

I couldn't feel more ready to go. Which is good, considering what time it is. It's that time.

Time to go.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry you couldn't get in touch with me. I'm really sick, due to gallbladder disease, and am having surgery on Wednesday to get it removed. The only thing I'm talking to lately is the toilet. Knock 'em dead, kiddo. You're going to do great.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home