Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Friday, February 23, 2007

Things To Look Forward To


The New York Comic Con is this weekend; and thanks to my brother's connections I have a press pass. That's helpful. Not to mention darn convenient.

In addition to reporting on the goings on for Andy's site, I'll be going for more... personal reasons. This is my last shot at getting All Fall Down published. I have ten copies or so left, and there will be plenty of comic labels to cherry-pick. There will also be cartoon companies at the convention, and a voice-over artist could do worse for opportunities to self-promote.

Do I expect anything? No. Still going to shoot for it, though.

I moved up here to be close to opportunities like this one. So there that is.

Be well, folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home