Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Saturday Night, And Nowhere To Go


Here it is, the prime time of the weekend, and I got nothin'. I'm trying to get over a cold, so gallivanting about in the snow is not the wisest move at this point. If I were going anywhere, it'd be to a friend's place. Two of my close (geographically and personally) friends have babies, and the last thing I want to do is share the germs. So that's out.

What's a fellow to do? Eh? Eh?

I started work last night on a novel idea (ha ha. No, seriously) that hit a speedbump in chapter two. Lots of work needs to be done to keep the premise afloat; and a plot certainly wouldn't hurt.

Anyway. Hope you're having fun, folks. Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home