Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Friday, February 16, 2007

ToyFair = Frickin' Sweet


This past weekend hosted ToyFair, the annual event that is, for all intents and purposes the Mecca of toy aficionados... like my brother.

Andy's been going to ToyFair for seven or eight years, and since I'm living in New York, I was able to come along this year. I saw more toys in one place (and other collectibles) than I ever have before. The "Look but don't touch" policy has never been harder to obey, believe me.

We met with plenty of distributors (and saw some frickin' sweet Zombie figures) and made the most of our time there. It was great to see Andy in his element-- He knows the toy market, keeps tabs on trends, and knows what consumers will be interested in. He's also great at networking, a skill I've never been able to master. Let alone entirely 'get'.

Feel free to peruse the plethora of posted pictures on his site, Millionaireplayboy.com.

It's frickin' sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home