Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Friday, May 11, 2007

I Heart NY


After a decent practice today with the improv group; a few of us went out for a late lunch/early supper dealy at a deli on 47th. Who walks in but Brian O'Byrne? The guy's done a number of shows on Broadway and he's in a terrific independent (I think) flick; Easy. He won the Drama Desk Award for his work in Doubt.

I debated w/ my fellow improvisers whether or not to go up and say hi, and they agreed that it'd be okay to step up. I didn't want to bother him or nothin'.

I walked up, said "Excuse me sir, I just had to say I loved your work in Easy." He was actually surprised that I'd seen it, considering its limited release. I shook his hand, we talked for all of thirty seconds, I said thanks and left.

So that was neat.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You're getting better with your celeb sightings! Soon you'll be handling it with the greatest of ease.. :)Though that was pretty slick ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home