Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Not Important News, But It Made Me Happy Anyways

Those of you who know me well also now I'm a dork. Used to be a badge of shame, now I wear it with pride. I'm a dork. And that's fine.

A favorite show of mine is coming out on DVD in a few months, Scrubs. I love the show's sense of humor; and the lead character JD is hilarious. He's a dork, too. I feel for him.

And that's the news. A show's coming out for sale in May. It made me smile. What can I say? Call me materialistic, call me shallow, call me an even bigger dork than I have alread confessed to being; new DVD's = happy.

Very well, carry on. Nothing more to see here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home