Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Monday, February 07, 2005

Sweet, Sweet Progress

Okay. As you hopefully already know, Tuxxer is more than just a website or two; it's also the title for the comic book I'm trying to publish. As of yesterday, I have all twelve pages colored. (Comics are usually 22 pages long, but I don't need more than a dozen to send as samples. Couldn't afford it anyway.)

I've screened some letterers, and I'm in the process of getting an email to the ones whose work I liked best. After they're done, and I have a logo to go with my comic, that's it. I'll be completely done, and nothing will be in the way of printing up the pages and submitting them to a comic house or two. Sweet, sweet progress... Shazam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home