Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Friday, January 28, 2005

Break A Leg, Ladies!

Ah, opening night. Is there anything quite like it? Hmm... Wait, that was a rhetorical question.

Two of my favorite people are in the same show, The Man Who Came To Dinner, being done by the Arlington Players. Leta, who I've known for... must be close to a year now; and Beth, my girlfriend, are both in this popular comedy. I'm getting tickets to see it tonight. Rock on.

Sadly, I know next to nothing about the script. I know that Nathan Lane did a famous production of it; and that I almost ended up being drafted to play my girlfriend's on-stage brother, but other than that; the show is going to be a complete surprise. Surprises can be good.

They've worked very hard (and late) on this show, plus this will actually be the first time I've seen Leta in action. Break a leg, ladies. I can't wait to see the show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home