Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Monday, February 07, 2005

A Fantastic Show

This weekend, I visited my old stomping grounds at Shenandoah University. I met up with some friends that I hadn't seen in a long time, which was great. I also watched the Senior Project of two friends of mine. Erin Leigh Bushko and Chris Spalding had their senior project this weekend, and it was fantastic.

'Rinn' has been a friend of mine since her freshman year at SU. I was a Junior. I still can't believe she's a Senior already. Chris is a fraternity brother of mine, and that's how I got to know him. This was only the second or third time I've seen him perform, and he blew me out of the water. Terrific stuff all around.

Way to go, guys. Top notch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home