Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Not My Week. Not. My. Week.

The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune are currently kicking my butt. I may soon have problems sitting down.

If it's true that every avalanche begins with a single misplaced yodel or a clump of snow that's just too heavy, then consider this avalanche well under way. With me under it.

Sunday brought not-happy-news. Since my car cost me a grand, I've been struggling to make my payments on various things. UGH. I just found out the bank docked me $60 for less than $20's worth in over-draft fees, which is no-one's fault but mine, but still. It stings.

I made a cup of coffee this morning to find the cream was lumpy as it was being poured into my cup. Yuck.

I'm missing out on a golden opportunity to do some spokesperson work in DC for a large amount of money due to the fact that I'm already in a show that won't pay the tolls I spend just to get to rehearsals. Again; no one to blame but me. Blargh.

It just isn't my week, I've decided. See you on the other side of it. Urgh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home