Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Scotty, two to—Scotty? Dammit.

I left my cell phone at home today. By accident. Got up, looked at it, grabbed my watch, neglected to grab my phone, got dressed, went to work. (I also neglected to grab a Polly-O String Cheese for my lunch, but that’s hardly as relevant.)

I actually feel a little naked without my phone. How crazy is that? I’m not a long-winded phone conversationalist, I prefer to chat with people in person, but- without that little silver doohickey clipped to my belt, I know that I can’t call anyone, even if I want to. If I get stuck in an emergency today, I’m screwed, so keep fingers crossed. I locked myself out of my car the other day, but thankfully had my phone with me, so I called my Momma for an extra one. And by extra one, I am referring to an extra KEY. Definitely can’t let anything happen like that today-- Where are my keys?

2 Comments:

  • At 10:20 AM, Blogger Leta said…

    You called your mother for an extra car?

     
  • At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lucky him...I can't call MY momma for an extra key, much less an extra car...don't think she'd trek up from FL. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home