Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Friday, April 08, 2005

Hotcakes Aren't Doing This Well

Tonight begins the third week of The Mystery of Irma Vep performances, and it’s already sold out. All three nights. We’re sold out. I’d say these tickets are selling like hotcakes, but I’ve seen the hotcakes, and they sometimes have some left over. Not the case here!

To accommodate the insane amount of business we’re doing, we’ve added a night to the final week of performances. Yep, next Thursday night, we’re adding a show. Just for you, the viewer. Shazam. (And yes, Leta, I remember that you’re coming on Sunday. No worries.)

I sent out my Voice-Over CD’s this week, and I’m sending out another pair this afternoon. I know it takes times for seeds to grow, but patience… still not a virtue. I’m working on it, though.

In other nifty news; I’ve been cast in a TV pilot for Montgomery County Public Television. Improv comedy is the name of the game, so let’s see if it gets picked up! If not, well, hey. I can still put it on my résumé. Because I rock.

Things are going pretty darn well at the moment. That, and I get to do my favorite thing tonight; perform… Irma Vep has been the single most amount of fun I’ve had on stage, and I dearly hope it continues to be so. Because that would also rock.

Later, people. Have a good weekend. It’s gonna be a busy one.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home