Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Next Week

Well. It’s done. Tuxxer is as ready as I can make it. I’ve gone over everything several times to get to this point: Script re-writes, artist meetings (online, that is), notes to change even minute details… The finished product? 12 complete, original pages of Tuxxer-y goodness. Trademarked and Copyright-protected, even. Shazam.

Comic books are generally 22 pages in length, but making a dozen (plenty for demo/sample purposes) pages was stretching my budget as it is. This time next week, I’ll have printed out copies at some place professionally, and begun sending it out to potential publishers! That’s it! Outstanding.

Why aren’t I doing it right this very moment, you ask? Well… I literally don’t have the time. Rehearsals for Irma Vep are eating up every available hour I have until Saturday, when I have an audition in Westminster. (Still don’t know what I’m going to use for the monologue!) It’ll have to be next week… But it’s cool. I’ve waited this long. Another few days aren't going to kill me.

Unless I were trapped in a well. That would really suck. But I’m not. So no worries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home