Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Monday, April 04, 2005

Now Hear This

Ever wonder what I might sound like? Wonder no more. In efforts to promote my voice-over demo’s (which I’ll be mailing out later today to a potential agent or two), I’ve posted my Commercial and Cartoon demo’s on my website, on the Work page: www.tuxxer.com, baby.

A lot of work has gone into making those little darlings ship shape; including the fine editing talents of one Stan Harris, sound man for The Mystery of Irma Vep. The man’s an artist. What else can I say?

I also received my first response on the comic book-- turned down with an option to take a second look in three months… The editor in question mentioned that the art needed work. We may literally have to go back to the drawing board. Not that it’s particularly cheap to do so… Still. Something I’ll have to take under advisement. Dang.

In other news; the show was a smash hit again this weekend! We were sold out in advance for Saturday, and Friday’s show filled up rapidly as well. Nano and I… well. Without bragging too much, we freakin’ rock. People who’ve never seen either of us before have been commenting on our teamwork, something a lot of effort has gone into. One guy asked how long we’d been working together, because to him it seemed like years. That’s pretty sweet, right there.

Well. Another week has begun, and it’s time to get started. More to follow.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 11:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great job Case! Good to know things are going well. Just found this site and was extremely excited. I always loved to hear your rantings. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home