Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Thursday, June 30, 2005

I Will Not, I Will Not, I Will Not

By nothing short of a miracle, I managed to get to this paycheck without going into the red. No Overdraft Fees! Yes! With this blessing in tow, I make the following promise:

I Will Not lose track of exactly how much money I have at any given moment.

I Will Not forget about the automatically-deducted kaplahr that is AOL.

I Will Not decide to blow whatever money I have at the end of the pay period, should reserves be left over.

I Will Not touch Savings. I put it in there for a reason, and there it shall stay!

I Will pay in cash whenever possible, as opposed to using the bank card.

I Will think twice before any frivolous purchases are made.

Observing these, hopefully this time next week I'll once again be in the black. Here's hoping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home