Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Friday, June 24, 2005

Doing Anything This Weekend?

Why not take in a show? The Silver Spring Stage is hosting Round and Round the Garden, which looks like it’s going to be a great British farce. And Leta’s in it! I’m unfortunately booked this weekend, but I look forward to seeing it next weekend.

This weekend, in addition to seeing my friend Nano in a one-act over in Reston; I’m facing my first professional theatre audition in months. I can’t wait. I was hoping to get a call or two out of Leagues, but I certainly wasn’t expecting to hear anything this quickly. Bam. Now I just have to select a monologue to contrast my League one… What would one use to follow up Magnificent Bitch? Mediocre Young Lady? Less Than Adequate Woman of Acquaintance? We’ll see.

Break a leg, Leta. You too, Nano.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home