Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Sock It To Me


Coming soon to a TV screen near you! Love! Valor! Socks! And those socks will sound very familiar to you!

Production is moving along on a public-access show for Montgomery County TV, featuring Sock Puppets. Not a typo, that’s Sock Puppets. I don’t know how much info I can leak at the moment, but it looks like it’s going to be pretty spiffy.

I’m going to be providing the voices for most of the characters for the pilot episode. It’s a long story, but the short version is that the right guy knew I could do voices, and I was in the right place at the right time. Bam.

The format involves sock puppets before a green screen. We’ll be putting the puppets together soon. Unless I hear differently, I’m fairly certain it’ll be my hands up the socks when the time comes, at least for the characters I provide voices for. Sweet.

I gotta say, I’m psyched to be on board. I’ve read the script, and some of it makes South Park sound like a Saturday Morning Cartoon. You can get away with more on Public Access, what can I tell you?

In the mean time, we’re meeting to hammer out details and put some polish on the scripts. So far, so good. I’ll keep you updated as details make themselves known.

Sweeeet...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home