Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Monday, February 27, 2006

Fun With Death Scenes


I’m headed to the Books-on-Tape company I work with, shortly, and I’m just jazzed about it. I typically play bad guys (villain-of-the-week, so forth) and my fair share of ‘red-shirts’, to boot. And if you don’t know what a red-shirt is, why are you reading this in the first place?

The icing on this cake? Death scenes. To date, my characters have been shot, mutilated, beheaded, thrown down a ravine, eviscerated by giant insects and flat-out skewered in combat with swords. Today? I get to add ‘blown up’ to the list. SHAZAM.

So far my favorite was the one with the bugs; as they were covering my hapless character in acid first, for easier digestion. We got some very satisfying sounds with a mouthful of water and some really guttural screaming. Man this stuff is neat.

So who’s hungry for lunch?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home