Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

If It Were Only The Two Bones, That Would Be Something


Well: In a sense of all things related to writing, today was virtually 100% non-productive.

I have some freelance transcribing work. It's engaging, full-focus stuff that is good to sink my teeth into, if I could actually manage to focus.

I'm simultaneously trying to pin down details for the first issue of my next comic project; as my penciller/inker will be ready to get to work in a matter of days. The first draft was completed some time ago, but isn't quite up to standards yet. I can't work on both, evidently. So, in consternation, I got very little done on either front.

A) I need to do the freelance stuff, as it will bankroll my artist's time. I can't afford the project, otherwise.
B) I need to re-write the story; so he'll actually have something to do beyond character sketches.

... Damn.

Items on the list of things occupying the mind, lately. The list, she grows. Or at least, she maintains her length by adding a new item if another one drops off.

Speaking of which, I got called back for a show I auditioned for, on Sunday. Round two begins 7:30, Thursday. Wish me luck.

Bah. Going to wash today off and try to get some sleep.

OH: It was pointed out to me that in another twenty-odd minutes, it will be 01:02:03 on 04/05/06.

Fancy that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home