Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Well, That Makes Sense


My friend Heather is developing a good n' healthy fixation for one Mr. Hugo Weaving. Or as she'd prefer it, Her Veridian Vision Veers Toward His Virile Visage. Verily.

In any case: I just got a big hint as to why-- their birthdays are only a day apart. Hers was yesterday, his is today. It does affect such things!

Nano, a dear friend and one heck of an actor to work with, struck it off immediately. We knew it was going to be fun to work together. Por Quoi? Our birthdays are consecutive. I'm not saying that's the only reason we gelled as well as we did, but I'd wager it had something to do with it.

Fun stuff.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Virile visage indeed...heh heh. Giggity giggity.

    Thanks for the scoop! I had no idea my future husba- I mean, Hugo's bday was today!! ;^D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home