Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Monday, March 27, 2006

Woot! Ker-Ching. BAM.


Forgive the onomatopoeia. It’s been a good day.

I got some good work done today on transcription job #2. I’ve also secured the services of a penciller who will do his own inking on Comic Book Project #2 (having nothing, repeat nothing to do with vamps or the namesake of the blog). Hence the Woot.

I got my taxes taken care of, and can expect a nice lil’ return from state and federal. Hooray for showbiz deductions. Hence the Ker-Ching.

As for the BAM. I got a message from an agency, asking me to send in demo mp3s ASAP on a possible car commercial. Doing… cartoon voices. Thanks to Audacity software, I’ve already got them recorded and sent off. Hence the BAM.

I’m going to see what else I can get done on the transcribing before I go for my walk.

It’s been a good, good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home