Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Truly Outstanding


Once in a while-- every once in a great while-- Hollywood manages to... well. Words fail me. I'll let the movie title speak for itself.

Snakes On A Plane. Starring Samuel L. Jackson.

Snakes. On A Plane. Starring Samuel Freaking L. Jackson. I swear to God I am not making this up.

But I know the guys that made up
this. Thanks to the modern age we live in, sheer geniuses were able to produce a phenomenal satire to a movie that won't hit theatres (or rather, smack them up) until August. The first time I heard it, I laughed until I cried. 'Til I cried.

If you're reading this, then we have at least some things in common, sense-of-humor-wise. Believe me when I say you will laugh your God Damned ass off.

Tragically, not safe for work. But totally worth it.

Go. Go now.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    THat was pretty funny. It is somewhat unfortunate that Samuel L. Jackson seems to have pigeon-holed himself into the permanent role of "Angry Black Man". He's a great actor, but I'd love to see some other emotions sometime.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home