Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Friday, March 17, 2006

Green Eyed Lady


On Saint Patrick’s, it seems only fitting to take a gander in retrospect at one of my close friends (and headliner on the list of women that can shut me up).

Heather? Take a bow.

I’ve known this woman for over a decade, now. On today of all days, she’s the one lady I know who can claim to still be ‘wearing green’, even in her birthday suit. Yowza. (What. The woman fences. With foils. That’s hot.)

She’s in the home stretch of earning her Master’s Degree in English, and is simultaneously seeking gainful employment that will befit her new, highly-educated status.

It’s a trial. It is a trial. The first place she applied and interviewed for came back after a period of a few weeks, with no job offer.

Regardless; I know she’s doing everything she can. I’m equally confident that it’s only a matter of time before the right job comes along for her. I’ll be waiting to congratulate her, until it does.

She rocks.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love ya, hon.

    Thanks for the support.

    And cheers, to my 6"2 Leprechan on this wonderful St. Patty's Day!!

    Mwah.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home