Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Be Where, The Ides Of March?


Where indeed! I'm headed into DC in less than an hour, folks. Off for one of my *favorite* pastimes... hearing myself talk. HAH.

Headed for the studio, actually, to record the final 3 episodes of Pendemonium. Will there be more to come?? Who can say.

I can say this: It'll be a blast. Amanda's coming with me to see the studio. My brother managed to stop in for a spell, last time; and had nothing but good things to say of the experience. This is fun.

There will hopefully be stories to regale you with later on, but for now, I'll content myself to say that Dark Marker shall rise again!

*Cue Evil Laughter*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home