Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Friday, March 10, 2006

Oh, Make Up Your Own Freaking Title


*checks bag o' stuff* Well, dang. Looks like I'm fresh outta rehearsals. None left. Looks like it's time for a show.

Assassins opens tomorrow, folks, at the Kensington Arts Theatre. Hope you'll make it. Good times will be had by all. Just... earmuffs would not be a bad idea, for gunfire and/or coarse language, both of which are ably provided by yours truly. Tada!

I could spin you a story from our final rehearsal right now, but the truth is I'm too damn tired. I'm hitting the showers, and going to bed. Well. After I dry off. From the shower. Then, you know. Straight to... to bed.

Right then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home