Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Sunday, March 19, 2006

We Meet Again... Ya Jerk.


Tonight's show went well. Damn well, point of fact. That doesn't change the fact that roughly half an hour to places, I had a panic attack.

Damn.

I'd been 'good', and not had a single fluctuation in roughly two months. I don't keep sharp track of these things. Never the less, I thought I was past them. Not the case.

I made the most of it (after it was over) with some friendly assistance from Jaclyn, but it was enough to leave me drained and spent before the lights ever came up in the first place. Not fun.

Jaclyn gets phenomenal points for making me laugh during a period of unavoidable temporary misery, and has only half those points deducted for making it even harder to breathe. 'Cause of the laughing.

I was sitting in a chair, out of the way, trying to ride out the adrenaline. She came up and put a styrofoam head (used to hold her wig) on my lap. I had no idea what she's doing. "What's this for?" I asked.

"Just a little head, to make you feel better." I responded by laughing harder than I have in days. Totally worth the shortness of breath.

Ciao, folks. Have a good one.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home