Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Let There Be Show


Comin' up next: The Bible: The Complete Word of God (Abridged) at Elden Street Theatre. It's me and two fine gents who I can't wait to work with.

This show's an ensemble piece, folks. I don't think there will be five minutes where all three of us aren't all on stage playing (pardon the term) God-knows-who. Can't wait to get started.

* * *

In other news, I saw Coyote on a Fence last night at Silver Spring Stage. I highly recommend you check it out. Everyone did terrific work. The set was great, the lighting was very effective, the atmosphere of the whole show was something. You've got through the 30th to partake.

Ciao for now, folks. Hopefully more to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home