Mental Flotsam, Mental Jetsam

Because the only thing that beats going crazy is going crazy with somebody else

Sunday, July 23, 2006

On Choices & Effects


I don't mean to sound like an ungrateful jerk, but I have to point out something I've noticed in the last few days. I'm glad to be doing the film shoot for AFI. It's my first shoot over sequential days and it's been very, very educational.

It's also cost me no less than three opportunities to do other things that are important to me. You can only be in so many places at once.

I missed a video game audition, though I'm working to send them a demo from here. I missed my show's opening night tonight (writing, not starring). And I had to cancel a get-together on Sunday because I knew I'd be shooting all day.

In the past, whatever show I was working on took priority. It still holds true. The work, the writing, something to focus on. This week, the shoot has been the priority because the schedule has been inflexible.
It has... urgency. Has to be the big thing, leastways through Sunday. Just... strikes me funny that so many events fell into the same five days. Go figure.

Ciao for now, folks. More to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home